For Sale €1.800.000 plus vat - Farm House, Stone Cottage
An antique and prestigious masseria dating back to the ‘700’s period, internally restored in stone with 13 Trulli.
The property is located in the heart of the Valle d’Itria, a few kilometres from Ostuni, Cisternino, Martina Franca, Locorotondo and Alberobello.
- 80 kms. from Bari airport
- approximately 50 kms from Brindisi airport
- 15 kms from the beaches of the Adriatic
- 30kms from the coastline of the Ionian.
The masseria was recently restructured with stone star and rib vaulted ceilings, in addition there are 5 fireplaces and other elements of structural quality and prestige.
Currently the masseria is adapted for both living and restauration purposes.
- three bedrooms
- four bathrooms
- three lounges of which one has a mezzanine and a library constructed in wood
- large terrace overlooking the valle d’itria and trulli
- basement with rooms for kitchen with refridgeration
- wine cellar
All of which has been realised with fine finishings and quality materials. An internal surface area, totally restructured of approximately 1,000 square metres.
The masseria is complete with a further 4 areas inclusive of 13 antique Trulli with a surface area of 450 metres square for restoration.
Externally the property features a park of secular trees and an ancient threshing area in stone of 200 square metres, also restored.
Within which are walled areas with fruit trees, a room with a wood burning oven, BBQ and trullo restored as a bar, gazebo and bespoke built-in outside seating areas.
- the property offers a further two stone buildings of approximately 30 square metres used for storage and office
- 160 square metres of covered terrace
- artesian well
- oak trees over approximately 13 hectares
- natural pool
An opportunity to create a touristic activity in the countryside of the Valle d’Itria.
- Size land: 13 hectares